According to a report by SonicWall, 638 million Ransomware attacks occurred last year, with $209M dollars being paid out for Ransomware payments during just the first quarter of 2016. What is your company doing to protect your valuable data?
Carbonite conducted a survey that found “Sixty-six percent of IT professionals identify ransomware as a serious threat, YET ONLY 13 percent say their company is PREPARED to handle it”
CTOvision recently gave this advice … “The best way to protect against ransomware is to have a strong series of backup solutions. It is almost impossible for ransomware to get into backup systems; if a file containing ransomware malware is included in a backup, the file is encrypted and can’t spread the disease during storage in the cloud.”
Our Cloud Backup is designed to have a low footprint on CPU, bandwidth and storage usage, employing innovative and industry-leading technologies.
Contact us today for our LIMITED TIME – CLOUD BACKUP – free consultation!
FEATURE SET FEATURES BENEFITS:
- True Delta Technology reduces backup volume.
- Incremental backups only include block level changes.
- You only backup the part of the file that has changed, not the whole document each time.
- <1% a day prevents using too much bandwidth to send to Elmore Networks’ cloud storage.
- <1% a day prevents using excessive cloud storage to store daily backups
- <1% a day prevents storing more than 100% of the selected data
- Client-side encryption: Choose between 128 bit AES, 256 bit AES or 448 Blowfish encryption: No need for a secure internet connection.
- Client-side delta discovery Fast discovery of the changes in directories and even within files, reduce backup windows up to 10 times.
- Client-side deduplication.
- Deduplication on a very high level, block based. Prevents sending and storing data unnecessarily. Client-side compression
- Prevents sending and storing more data than needed.
- Client-side encryption Before sending, the data is encrypted.
- No need for an extra secure connection or extra security on your storage.
- Client-side cabinet caching.
- Before sending data to the cloud, it is cached client-side.
- This greatly reduces bandwidth load, files stored in the cloud and also the CPU overhead required.
- CPU optimized client Performing the backup takes less than 10% of a typical CPUs capacity.
- Hetergenios Support OS support for the latest Linux, MAX OS X and Microsoft platforms.
- Fully audited, highly secure datacenters: Minimized security risks on datacentre usage.
- Redundant cloud management
- Maximum coverage SLA
- Datacenter certifications: ISO 9001-14001-27001-50001,
- OHSAS 18801, PCI DSS, chapter 9 compliant SSAE16 SOC1
- 2-TIER, HYBRID CLOUD BACKUP
- LocalSpeedVault technology
- Storing a second local backup on the client-side makes it possible to perform restores using local storage.
- For larger datasets, restores will not be limited by the speed of the connection to the cloud
- Customers feel safer, not only storing data in the cloud, but also on premise
- Low bandwidth usage Cabinet technology and low delta’s minimize the usage of the connection, both for backup and restore
- Advanced reconnect When the connection fails during backup, backups will continue when the connection is restored
- Advanced bandwidth throttling Limits the usage of the bandwidth during specific hours
- Virtual Disaster Recovery and Bare Metal Recovery options
- Improve recovery times by recovering failed systems as
- VMware or Hyper-V compatible virtual machines
- Bootable recovery media saves time and eliminates the need to preload the OS during physical server recovery
- Standardize on a single solution for your customers backup and disaster recovery needs
CENTRAL MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT
- Management console
- (MC) Monitoring backups at a glance from a single pane of glass
- MC remote commands Pushing settings and commands from the management console saves times
- MC auto-update Automatic updates for all clients with one mouse click
- MC user roles / auditing Different roles can be predefined, supports auditing
- MC advanced scheduling Enables backups to be scheduled per plugin, per hour or weekly
- Easy exclude Selected file types can be easily excluded from the backup, prevents storing data you don’t want to backup
- Easy selection Easily select files to backup through a predefined set
- Priority backup / restore Selections flagged as important will be the first to be backed-up and will be restored first
- The absolute minimum delta from the cloud will be retrieved to perform a restore, resulting in very fast restore times
- Virtual drive restore Drag and drop, self-service restores right from your local virtual backup
- File & Folder backup Granular selection of files and folders for backup, including files that are open or in use
- Windows System State
- Live backup of Windows System State to ensure full system recovery following a disaster
- Shared folders backup Backup multiple shared folders with one client
- Microsoft Exchange plugin Backup live Microsoft Exchange Server backup using VSS
- Microsot SQL plugin Protect live Microsoft SQL Server database backup and perform delta restores of blocks that are changed
- Microsoft SharePoint plugin Live Microsoft SharePoint Server backup using VSS 3rd party database backup
- Most 3rd party databases and applications can be backedup and restored as flat file, though there are some databases that can be processed ‘live’
- Oracle plugin Live Oracle backup through RMAN
- MySQL plugin Backup and restore MySQL databases
- Hyper-V plugin Backup and restore of Hyper-V based virtual machines
- VMware backup Leverages Change Block Tracking (CBT) for easy backup and restore of full virtual machines, even to another
- Continuous recovery
- Bare metal recovery
- Virtual server restore
- Data archiving
- Hybrid cloud backup services with on- and off-site storage in a single product
- Brick-level Exchange restore
- VMware and Hyper-V backups
- Customizable data retention
- Reduced backup windows
- Ultra-secure data storage
- And more